i followed this procedure as posted in the sticky thread
[QUOTE]Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
CPU: Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad
Download SDC Image here:
Always Put your Downloaded SDC Files into:
C:\AdvanceBox Turbo Flasher\sd_card\SDC_IMAGE\
Here is TP Location - Zoomed In:
1. Create SD Card using SDC Tool from ATF.
2. Disassemble phone to expose TP Area.
3. Insert SD Card.
4. Connect Power Supply or Battery.
5. Use TWEEZER TO SHORT that RESISTOR in TP PIX - (BE CAREFUL!! DO NOT DAMAGE RESISTOR!!)
6. Use VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER Button to make phone enter SD CARD MODE (You can also use JIG).
*** Once phone enter SD CARD MODE, DO NOT SHORT THE RESISTOR ANYMORE!!! ***
You will see something like this:
UP KEY : NORMAL BOOTING
DOWN KEY : DOWNLOAD MODE <-------------- Select this
6. Flash with ODIN PIT + BL + AP + CP and CSC[/QUOTE]
i revived the phone....but after i pulled out the battery, the same it becomes dead again...
my question in procedure number 6...do i need to flash pit+bl+ap+cp_csc? if i need to flash completely, i need good pit file, good BL with ap+cp and csc
because i just flash only a one package file by putting in PDA only?
thanks in advance